Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions are the rules and regulations that specify guidelines for using our services. All use of our services are subject to these terms. Please read them carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to all parts. Use of maylee.show implies agreement with these terms!
Ownership of Web Site
- The legal owner of customers' Web sites and accounts with maylee.show will be the individual or organization whose name is listed in maylee.show database as the owner. Customers will fully cooperate with and abide by any and all of maylee.show’s security measures and procedures in the event of any dispute over ownership of customers' Web sites and accounts with maylee.show.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
- maylee.show may discontinue, upgrade, replace, modify, or change in any way, without limitation, any software, application, program, data, hardware, equipment, or portions or components thereof, used to provide customers with maylee.show’s services. Certain changes to maylee.show’s services may affect the operation of customers' personalized applications and content. Each customer is solely responsible, and maylee.show is not liable, for any and all such personalized applications and content, except as expressly agreed to by maylee.show
Termination for Bankruptcy or Insolvency
- If a customer becomes insolvent or any bankruptcy petition is filed by the customer, or any third party against the customer, maylee.show may immediately terminate provision of maylee.show services to the customer without prior notice or penalty. Such customer consents to the grant of relief from any automatic stay of proceedings against maylee.show in such event.
Minimum Age Requirement
- maylee.show customers must be at least 18 years of age. Any individual under the age of 18 years ("Minor") must have a parent or guardian accept the Terms & Condtions in order for the Minor to become a maylee.show customer. A parent or guardian who accepts the terms on behalf of a Minor will be primarily liable for ensuring complete and proper compliance with the Terms & Condtions, including the timely and full payment of the charges for maylee.show services, and such primary liability will continue even when the Minor has attained the age of 18, unless the parent or guardian obtains maylee.show’s express written consent to the contrary. Any acceptance of the Terms & Condtions or any other agreement for maylee.show’s services will be deemed null and void to the extent that maylee.show will not be liable in any way as a result of the Minor's age or legal incapacity or the Minor's use of maylee.show services.
Governing Law and Severability
- The Terms & Condtions, and any other agreement for maylee.show services, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. Any litigation or arbitration between a customer and maylee.show will take place in Oregon, and the customer will consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in that jurisdiction. If any provision or portion of the Terms & Condtions or other maylee.show agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of the Terms & Condtions or the agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- maylee.show will not be liable for delays in its performance of the Terms & Condtions or maylee.show services caused by circumstances beyond maylee.show’s reasonable control, including acts of God, wars, insurrection, civil commotions, riots, national disasters, earthquakes, strikes, fires, floods, water damage, explosions, shortages of labor or materials, labor disputes, transportation problems, accidents, embargoes, or governmental restrictions (collectively "Force Majeure"). maylee.show will make reasonable efforts to reduce to a minimum and mitigate the effect of any Force Majeure. Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere herein, lack of finances will not be considered an event of Force Majeure nor will any event of Force Majeure suspend any obligation of customers for the payment of money due. Waiver and Amendment Any waiver, modification, or amendment of any provision of the Terms & Condtions or other agreement for maylee.show services, initiated by a customer, will be effective only if accepted in writing and signed by an authorized representative of maylee.show
- Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as creating a partnership or relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture between maylee.show and its customers. Each of maylee.show and its customers will be deemed an independent contractor at all times and will have no right or authority to assume or create any obligation on behalf of the other, except as may be expressly provided herein.
Construction and Interpretation
- Wherever in this Terms & Condtions the masculine, feminine, or neuter gender is used, it will be construed as including all genders, and wherever the singular is used, it will be deemed to include the plural and vice versa, where the context so requires. The division of the Terms & Condtions into sections/paragraphs, and the insertion of headings/captions, are for convenience of reference only and will not affect the construction or interpretation of the Terms & Condtions. Any rule of construction to the effect that any ambiguity is to be resolved against the drafting party will not be applicable in the construction or interpretation of the Terms & Condtions.
Complete Agreement and Exclusivity
- The Terms & Condtions, and/or any other specific agreement for maylee.show services, constitutes the complete understanding and agreement between maylee.show and its customers. Except when expressly agreed to the contrary in signed writing by an authorized representative of maylee.show supersedes any other written (including digitized/computerized) agreement, oral agreement, and/or agreement by conduct. This Terms & Condtions, and/or any other specific agreement for maylee.show services is between maylee.show and its customers only and will not confer any rights in any third party except as otherwise expressly provided by maylee.show
- All charges are shown in US Dollars. Payments are to be made in US dollars. maylee.show accepts the following types of payment:
- PayPal "Preferred Payment" and paid through Point Action Services PayPal Account and Released back to maylee.show this also includes the donations to maylee.show
- There is no refunds on all products sold on maylee.show website.
Credit Card Disputes/Chargeback's
- maylee.show has a zero tolerance policy for chargeback's. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment is subject to a fine at maylee.show discretion. A charge of $100.00 per chargeback will be assessed to all transactions that receive a chargeback.
- maylee.show’s policies and prices are subject to change without notice.
- The maylee.show service is provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. maylee.show expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the maylee.show service will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by maylee.show, its employees, licensors or the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. maylee.show and its partners and suppliers will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transaction or use of the service.